About Absolute Blast Corporation
Absolute Blast was established in 2004 to provide a wide range of cleaning solutions to commercial and industrial applications in the Hamilton, Toronto, and North Bay Areas. Our company has grown over the years turning from a small one man business into a small corporation with teams of hardworking and dedicated employees.
Absolute Blast strives to provide the best abrasive blasting service in southern Ontario, doing so by being effective, efficient, economical, and most important of all experts in our field.
All of our operators and team members are fully trained, licensed and skilled in various safety procedures, blasting techniques, and informational course to make sure our work goes smoothly.
Certifications our team members have:
Class/Type 1, 2 & 3 Lead Operations, Confined Space Entry, Working At Heights, Ariel Work Platforms[AWP/MEWP], Supervisor Health & Safety, Fit Test, WHMIS,4 Step, and Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C.
Absolute Blast has taken on and successfully completed hundreds of operations over the years, and our clients range from the small business owner to large corporations and everything in between. Absolute Blast takes pride in being flexible enough to take on a wide variety of operations both from the Commercial & Industrial sectors.
Just some of our past clientele include: Fisheries and Oceans Canada (Canadian Coast Guard), Rayonier Advanced Materials (Tembec Canada), Soletanche Bachy Canada (Berminghammer Foundation Equipment), ArcelorMittal Dofasco, Niagara Parks Commission (Canadian Power Plant), Forge and Foster Investment Management, Fengate Asset Management, Railcare Inc. (Genesee & Wyoming Inc.), Brooks Signs, Paul’s Restorations, Service Master Restore, New Waves Pools, Boldt Pools and Spas, Oasis Pools Ltd., Lisgar Construction, RIMS Hamilton, Sterling Fuels, Huys Industries Ltd. Power Boat Television, Halimand County, Toronto Pearson Airport, Allied Track Services, DeFaveri Construction, Federal Marine Terminals, even including CTV’s Power Boat Television.
Would you like to join our team?
Absolute Blast would be nothing without its fine employees that help make the wheels turn forward. If you feel like you have what it takes to be one of our fine team members, we’d love to have you come aboard.
Absolute Blast is a very physical job, as it requires a great deal of heavy lifting, transporting, and maneuvering of equipment. Even though the work may be taxing, Absolute Blast provides as best it can to keep it’s employees happy, motivated, and with a strong espirt de corps.
Some benefits Absolute Blast provides it’s employees:
– All Certificates obtained by training whilst with Absolute Blast are yours to keep, as we at Absolute Blast want all of our employees to take pride in their training.
– Lunches are also fully paid for by Absolute Blast for it’s employees whilst they are out on an operation, within reason of course.
– A budget of $250 a month of medical expenses, such as massage therapy & chiropractic services, etc.
– Equipment & uniforms are both paid for and provided by Absolute Blast for it’s employees as well, from our mandatory steel toe boots to our regulation raspatory masks.
– Absolute Blast is full of opportunities to grow ones knowledge and skill within its field, giving its employees chances to prove themselves in not only in roles of leadership but within specialized roles as well.
These are just some of the benefits that Absolute Blast provides for its hardworking employees,
If interested in applying or for additional information don’t hesitate to call 905.971.7863 or Email Us!